Keysight / Agilent E5061B-3L5 FOR RENT
Order #: E5061B-3L5-RENT2
Mfg #: E5061B-3L5-RENT2
- 5 Hz to 3 GHz frequency
- S-parameter test port (5 Hz to 3 GHz, 50 Ω)
- Gain-phase test port (5 Hz to 30 MHz, 1 MΩ/50 Ω)
- Excellent dynamic range down to LF
- Built-in DC bias source (up to ±40 Vdc)
- Compact form factor (254 mm depth)
- Built-in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Impedance Analysis Option
The E5061B-3L5 LF-RF NA option offers versatile network analysis in the broad frequency range from 5 Hz to 3 GHz. Comprehensive LF network measurement capabilities including built-in 1 MΩ inputs have been seamlessly integrated with the high-performance RF network analyzer. The E5061B-3L5 is the right solution for component and circuit evaluations in the R&D environment. E5061B-3L5 LF-RF network analyzer option + 005 Impedance analysis option - NA plus ZA in one box
The E5061BEP-NZA is a special packaged option for distribution partners. The E5061BEP-NZA covers a broad frequency range from 5 Hz to 3 GHz and provides a versatile one-box solution for network and impedance analysis in the LF to RF range. The E5061B-NZA is an ideal solution for the R&D environment.
The Keysight E5061BEP ENA series network analyzer express configuration is the most popular configuration for fast delivery and value. Created to get necessary tools into your hands quickly, the express configurations provides the performance of an ENA series network analyzer delivered to you RIGHT NOW. Express configurations are upgradable, so as your needs change, you can optimize your test equipment with additional options.
The E5061BEP-NZA contains E5061B LF-RF network analyzer (option 3L5), impedance analysis option (option 005), high stability timebase (option 1E5), HDD (option 020), and 50 Ω resister set (option 720) for impedance calibration.
The E5061B-NZA offers full-fledged LF network measurement with two types of test ports. The built-in S-parameter test set sweeps from 5 Hz to 3 GHz with excellent dynamic range. The gain-phase test port provides direct receiver access for LF applications from 5 Hz to 30 MHz. The input impedance of the gain-phase ports can be switched to 50 Ω or 1 MΩ. The built-in 1 MΩ inputs allow you to easily perform in-circuit probing measurements for amplifiers and DC-DC converter control loops.
You can use the E5061B-NZA as an impedance analyzer for evaluating electronic components. Basic impedance analysis functionalities including fixture compensation and equivalent circuit analysis are supported. Also, the DC biased impedance measurement is possible with the built-in DC bias source.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit