Keysight / Agilent E4990A FOR RENT
Order #: E4990A-RENT2
Mfg #: E4990A-RENT2
- Five frequency options; 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz, upgradable
- ±0.08% (typical ±0.045%) basic impedance measurement accuracy
- 25 mΩ to 40 MΩ wide impedance measurement range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, Complex Z, Complex Y, Vac, Iac, Vdc, Idc
- Built-in DC bias range: 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- Enhanced measurement speed option (option 001. For 10M/20M/30M/50M options only)
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
The E4990A Impedance Analyzer has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 120 MHz. The E4990A provides an industry best 0.045% (typical) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source. The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
Five frequency options (20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz) and frequency upgrades allow you to choose the most appropriate option with the latest amount of investment.
With the option 001, enhanced measurement speed option, the low-frequency (10M/20M/30M/50M) models of the E4990A are as fast as the flagship 120-MHz E4990A model. It’s suitable to reduce overall cost-of -test for accurate evaluation like resonators or inductors or incoming inspection where many points per device or many DUTs measurements are required.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit