Keysight 3563A FOR RENT
Order #: 3563A-RENT2
Mfg #: 3563A
Keysight 3563A Highlights
The 3563A measures analog and digital signals, applies analog and digital stimulus, makes swept sine and FFT frequency response measurements, measures spectra, waveforms, and transients, extracts models with S/ and Z/domain curve fitting.
- 64 µHz to 100 kHz, 80 dB dynamic range, 26.5 µHz resolution over entire frequency range, ±0.15 dB amplitude accuracy, built/in noise and sine wave sources.
- AM, FM, and PM demodulation capability.
- Electronic measurements include network, spectrum, and waveform analysis.
- Excellent for analysis of low frequency signals such as audio and mechanical systems including structural dynamics and machinery vibration.
- HP/IB programmable
- Direct digital plot and direct control or HP/IB disk drives
- 4 µHz to 100 kHz
- 150 dB dynamic range
- Internal source provides random noise, burst random, sine chirp, burst chirp, fixed sine, and swept sine
- Spectrum, network, transient analysis
- Vector averaging, waveform math, curve fitting, frequency response analysis
- Digital stimulus and measurement capability
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit