Keithley 7174A USED FOR SALE
Order #: 7174A-USED
Mfg #: 7174A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Fast time to measurement
- Low leakage (less than 100fA offset on all signal paths)
- 2-pole switching, signal, and guard
- 200V, 2A signal levels
- For use with Models 707B and 708B
The Keithely 7174A 8x12 High-Speed Low-Current Matrix Card is designed for semiconductor research, development, and production applications requiring high quality, high performance switching of I-V and C-V signals. The 7174A is ideal for use with 2635A and 2636A SourceMeter Instruments, 4200-SCS, and the Agilent B1500. The card's configuration is 8 rows x 12 columns, with signal and guard switched at each crosspoint. Offset current has been reduced dramatically to less than 100fA on all pathways. Significant reductions in the level of parasitic capacitances in the 7174A help speed the process of making low level measurements.
The 7174A provides an optimum solution to switching the lower level signals common to today's semiconductor characterization tests. The card's low leakage and minimal dielectric absorption ensure that key device measurements can be performed many times faster than with current switching technologies. Connections are 3-lug triax with the outer shell connected to chassis for safety and noise shielding. The center conductor is fully surrounded by the inner conducting shield allowing fully guarded measurements to be made with higher isolation and improved speed and accuracy.
For applications that require making connections to a large number of devices or test points, the 7174A matrix can be expanded with additional cards. On-card connectors are provided to connect the rows (column expansion) between other 7174A cards in adjacent slots of the Model 707B switching mainframe. Eight female-to-female cables are provided with each 7174A to simplify expansion. Up to six 7174A cards can be connected in a single 707A switching mainframe to form an 8x72 or 12x60 matrix.
- Keysight / Agilent 44471A Used for Sale10-Channel General Purpose Relay Module, 2A, 250V, 1-Wire$249.00
- National Instruments PXI-5650 Used for SalePXI RF Analog Signal Generator$3,947.00
- National Instruments PXI-8420/16 Used for SaleSerial Interface Module 16-Port (777733-16) w/RS-232$1,095.00
- National Instruments PXI-8331 Used for SaleMXI-4 Interface Module$681.00
- National Instruments PXI-5651 Used for SalePXI RF Analog Signal Generator$7,170.00
- National Instruments PXI-8431/4 Used for SaleSerial Interface Module,4-Port (778985-01)$723.00
- National Instruments PXI-1045 Used for Sale18-Slot 3U Chassis with Universal AC Power Supply$4,649.00
- Keysight / Agilent 34972A USED FOR SALELXI Data Acquisition w/LAN and USB$2,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent 34901A Used for Sale20 Channel Multiplexer Module$385.00
- Kaye VALIDATOR 2000 Used for SaleBenchmark Thermal Validation System$10,999.00
- National Instruments PCI-6031E Used for SaleData Acquisition Board,100kS/s 16-Bit,64-Analog Input$2,895.00
- National Instruments PXI-8430/8 Used for SalePXI Serial Interface Module$842.00
- National Instruments PXI-2576 Used for SalePXI Multiplexer Switch Module$1,927.00
- National Instruments PXI-1033 Used for SalePXI Chassis$1,283.00
- National Instruments PXI-GPIB Used for SalePXI High-Performance GPIB Instrument Control Module$679.00
- Keysight / Agilent 34970A USED FOR SALEData Acquisition Switch Unit 6 1/2-digit internal DMM$1,190.00
- Keysight / Agilent 3497A Used for SaleData Acquisition Control Unit Mainframe, HP-IB interface$795.00
- National Instruments PXI-8430/16 Used for SalePXI Serial Interface Module$1,434.00