Kaye LTR-40/140 Used for Sale
Order #: LTR-40/140-USED
Mfg #: LTR-40/140
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Fast heat up and cool down
- Dry block requires no messy oils
- Capacity to hold from of up to 18 thermocouples
- Software interface with Kaye Validation systems for automatic sensor calibration
The LTR-40/140 temperature reference is specifically designed to fully automate sensor calibration when used with Kaye validation software and traceable temperature standards.
The LTR-40/140 employs unique inserts which minimize cooling of the thermocouple tips due to heat conduction providing an uncertainty of merely 0.1°C. Without proper inserts, for example, transfer uncertainty in excess of 0.5°C can occur with 22 gage, type T thermocouples.
The LTR-40/140 feature fast heat up and cool down, a capacity to hold up to 18 to thermocouples and require no messy oils. Calibrating sensors in the environment where they will be used provides the highest degree of accuracy as system temperature coefficient errors are eliminated. The references are lightweight and rugged so you can calibrate sensors almost anywhere.
- Kaye LTR-90 Used for SaleLow Temperature Validation Dry Block; -95 C to 140 C$15,999.00
- Kaye LTR-25/140 Used for SaleValidation Dry Block; -25C to 140C$8,999.00
- Fluke Calibration 9009-B Used for SaleDual Dry Block, -15C to 350C$6,282.00
- Fluke Calibration 9142 Used for SaleField Metrology Well w/INSA -25C -150C$5,900.00
- Kaye HTR-400 Used for SaleHigh Temperature Validation Dry Block;50C to 400C$8,499.00