Intepro ELR9750-66 FOR RENT
Order #: ELR9750-66-RENT2
Mfg #: ELR9750-66
ELR 9000 PROGRAMMABLE AND REGENERATIVE ELECTRONIC DC LOAD
The Intepro ELR 9000 programmable electronic DC loads regenerate loaded energy to mains and offer high voltage, current and power ratings for a multitude of applications. The ELR Electronic Load incorporates the four common regulation modes which are constant voltage, constant current, constant power and constant resistance. The FPGA based control circuit provides additional features such as a function generator using a table based regulation circuit for the simulation of non-linear internal resistances. By linking together a number of differently configured sequences, complex progressions can be created. Smart configuration of the arbitrary generator can be used to match triangular, sine, rectangular or trapezoidal wave functions and thus, e.g. a sequence of rectangular waves with differing amplitudes or duty cycles can be produced.
Key Features of the ELR 9000 Programmable and Regenerative DC Load
Recover supplied DC energy into local or public grid
User profiles, true function generator
Master-slave bus for parallel connection
SCPI command language supported
Extra USB port on the front for USB stick
Up to 510 A per chassis
Up to 1500 V
Up to 105 kW or more
Regenerative load back to the grid
The standard regenerative function converts the supplied DC energy into a synchronous sine wave current and feeds it back into the local or public grid. This eliminates the usual heat dissipation to a minimum and saves energy costs at the same time.
The large LCD touch panel offers a modern and intuitive user interface for controlling the four operating modes, Constant Voltage (CV), Constant Current (CC), Constant Power (CP) and Constant Resistance (CR). Response times for the control via analog or digital interfaces by the DSP controlled hardware are among the fastest in the industry. In parallel operation of multiple devices, a master-slave bus is used to connect the chassis to create a high power system where the actual values are totaled and the set values distributed.
Wide range of Voltage, Current, Wattage
The available voltage range portfolio for the ELR 9000 programmable load goes from models with 0…80 V DC up to models with 0…1500 V DC. Input currents up to 510 amp with only one chassis are available. The series offers three power classes with 3.5 kW, 7 kW or 10.5 kW in only 3U for single devices, which can be extended up to 105 kW (or higher) in cabinets for a significantly higher total current. Please contact Intepro systems for higher power solutions.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit