Automatic Wire Crimp Tester
Order #: ACT-220
Mfg #: ACT-220
Easy-to-use program menus enable one button operation for either destructive or non-destructive testing.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Force hold duration up to 999 seconds in 1 second increments
- Color-coded LED indicators for Go/No Go testing
- Selectable digital speeds: 10/25/50/100 mm/min
- Save up to 26 test configurations in memory
- EL electro luminescent display, highly visible in the dark or bright sunlight
- Time and date stamp
- Selectable units: lbf, kgf, and N
- 1,500 data memory for recall or download (RS-232C output)
- Resolution: 0.1 lbf, 1N, 0.1 kgf
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 digit
- Force Units: lbf, N, kgf (selectable)
- Overload Rating: Approx. 150% F.S.
- Overload Warning: Approx. 110%
- Speed Ranges: 10/25/50/100 mm/min or 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0 in/min (Selectable)
- Hold Duration: up to 999 seconds in 1 second increments
- Stroke: Approx. 50mm
- Sample Diameters: 12 slots, 1 to 8mm
- Sample Length: 100mm (4") or more
- Test Modes: BREAK (destructive)/KEEP (non-destructive) modes
- Test Profiles: Saves up to 26 patterns (A to Z)
- Internal Memory: 1500 data
- Outputs: USB/RS232C output/Judgment signal (OK/NG)
- Operating Conditions: 0° to 40° Celsius, 20 to 80%RH
- Standards ACT-220 meets test conditions of wire crimp test standards.
- Review the details of the following standards: UL 486A-486B, ASTM B913, ANSI/EIA-364-38B, MIL-DTL-22520G, NASA-STD-8739.4
Each Unit Includes
- terminal grip
- wire cam grip
- ACT Logger data acquisition software
- USB cable
- calibration cert traceable to NIST