Hioki PQ3100 KIT
Order #: PQ3100-KIT
Mfg #: PQ3100
The PQ3100 aids in reliable power analysis by delivering analytical capabilities that reliably captures the full range of power anomalies along with exceptional ease of use.
Only need this item for a short time?
Hioki PQ3100 Kit Highlights
- Voltage, current: ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4 / power : ch1, ch2, ch3
- Fundamental frequency: DC/ 50 Hz/ 60 Hz
- Measurement lines: 1-phase/ 2-wire, 1-phase/ 3-wire, 3-phase/ 3-wire, 3-phase /4-wire + Ch. 4
- Voltage Input:
- Number of channels: 4, U4: Not isolated
- Maximum terminal-to ground rated voltage: 1000 V (measurement category III), 600 V (measurement category IV)
- Current input:
- Power supply for sensors
- 4 Channels
- Measurement parameters:
- 1/2 RMS value (half-wave offset wave calculation), RMS value, waveform peak, unbalance rate (Voltage DC), frequency (1 wave/ 200 ms/ 10 sec.)
- Crest factor
- Inrush current (half-wave), RMS value, waveform peak, unbalance rate (reverse phase/forward phase), K factor, Current DC
- 1/2 RMS value (half-wave offset wave calculation), crest factor
- Active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, displacement power factor, active energy, reactive energy
- Apparent energy, electrical charges
- Flicker: Support for flicker measurement planned with a future firmware update.
- Harmonics: 0th order (DC) to 50th order, voltage/current/power, phase angle (voltage/current), voltage/current phase difference, total harmonic distortion ratio (voltage/current)
- Inter-harmonics: 0.5th order to 49.5th order, voltage/current
- Circuit management - Record power quality on the utility grid
- Equipment malfunctions - Analyze issues with power supplies
- DC Power - Measure AC/DC power
- Settings are a breeze with QuickSet - Launch QuickSet to navigate everything from connection procedures to wiring checks and measurement settings on the instrument’s screen.
- External power supply not required - The PQ3100 powers all sensors, eliminating the need to use AC adapters. Flexible current sensors provide a convenient way to make measurements in tight spaces, including power supply circuits with double and triple wiring.
- Complete recording of normal recovery - Where legacy models only recorded post anomaly waveforms for 1 sec., the PQ3100 extends recordings to 10 sec. The ability to also record 1 sec. before the anomaly occurred is useful when you need to analyze waveform characteristics before and after the event.
Each Hioki PQ3100 KIT Includes
- 600A clamps
- Voltage Cord L1000-05 × 1 set
- USB cable (length: 1 m) × 1
- Spiral tube × 5
- AC Adapter Z1002 × 1
- User’s manual and measurement guide × 1 each
- Color spiral tubes (red, blue, yellow) × 2 each
- Battery Pack Z1003 × 1
- PQ One (application software on CD-R) × 1
- Strap × 1