Order #: PD3129-10
Mfg #: PD3129-10
Only need this item for a short time?
Model PD3129-10 is a non-contact phase rotation meter that detects the phase of electrical current flow within insulated wires without using metallic contact voltage clips. The green arrow indicates normal phase, which can be useful for visual reports that document the proper completion of electrical work.
- Top of its class in safety
- Simply clip clamps onto wire insulation
- Green LED arrow clearly shows phase direction, perfect for visual reports
- Rotating LED indicator shows the phase sequence for a 3-phase power supply at a glance
- Intermittent beeps signal positive phase; continuous tone signals reverse phase
- CATIV 600V/CATIII 1000V safe
- Magnetic base allows the instrument to be secured on a distribution panel
- No metallic exposure ensures absolutely safety to the operator
- Wide clips compatible to thick cables of up to 40mm in diameter
- Measurement function phase detection (positive, negative), live wire check (R-S/S-T only)