Hioki MR8880-20 PRO KIT
Order #: MR8880-20 PRO
Mfg #: MR8880-20 PRO KIT
Hioki MR8880-20 PRO Memory Recorder 4 Channel Kit.
Engineered for use in extreme environments
CAT III 600V class design, the Hioki MR8880-20 Memory HiCorder 4 Channel Analog Fixed Input Memory Recorder can directly measure high voltages of up to 600V at demanding plants and other facilities. The recorder also features an extended operating temperature range of -10°C to 50°C and complies with JIS automotive vibration standards, demonstrating its ability to withstand the harsh measurement environments associated with automotive development.
Measure 3-phase power lines thanks to standard 4 channels of input
The Hioki MR8880-20 Memory HiCorder can perform isolated measurement using its 4 channels of analog input, allowing it to measure 3-phase power lines.
Simple operation with the PRESETS configuration navigator function
In the past, customer feedback has indicated that electrical measuring instruments are excessively difficult to configure and operate. The Hioki MR8880-20 PRESETS configuration navigator function addresses these concerns by allowing users to simply select an application—for example, measuring a commercial power supply or monitoring a line for a voltage drop—and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the instrument.
Print measurement data on-site with the optional printer
An optional A6-size printer can be used to print waveforms in the field, making it easier to hold effective evaluations at job sites. Data can also be stored in external storage media.
The Hioki MR8880-20 4 Channel Analog Fixed Input Memory Recorder provides a turnkey solution for both high-speed measurement at 1 MS/s and long-term measurement. Its ability to measure everything from high-to-low voltage signals allows it to play an important role in a variety of measurement scenarios.
- MR8880-20 PRO Memory Recorder 4 Channel Kit
- CAT III 600 V insulation performance
- Direct input and measurement of 3-phase power lines
- 4 analog + 8 logic channels
- Directly input 600 V AC/DC (CAT III) and 300 V AC/DC (CAT IV) input.
- Measure up to 2000V DC/1000V AC (CAT II) with the Differential Probe 9322 (separate power supply required.)
- Maximum 600V AC/DC input - no need for a differential probe
- 4 completely isolated channels let you simultaneously record data on a 3-phase power line plus have one extra channel
- Tough against harsh environments
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Even when operating on battery power, the Hioki MR8880-20 can take measurements from 0°C (32°F) to 40°C(104°F)
- Built to withstand mechanical shocks and vibrations (ships standard with side protectors)
- Built to withstand harsh environments
- Extensive operating temperature range [-10°C (14°F) to -50°C(-58°F)]
- Rugged, damage-resistant design features standard side protectors that guard the instrument’s case.
- Measurement Applications
- Plant equipment maintenance, inspections, and fault monitoring
- Elevator maintenance, inspections, and fault monitoring
- Train maintenance and inspections and rolling stock development
- Automobile development, malfunction analysis, etc.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 - AC adapter (Z1002)
- 1 - Alkaline battery box
- 1 - Strap
- 1 - USB Cable
- 1 - Wave Viewer Software
- PRO Kit:
- 1 - carry case C1003
- 1 - Battery Z1000
- 4 - L9197 test leads
- 1 - 1GB CF 9729 memory card