Magentic Field Tester Kit with 3CM & 100CM Sensor
Order #: FT3470-52
Mfg #: FT3470-52
- Complies with ICNIRP 2010 guidelines as well as other relevant standards for evaluation testing.
- Complies with IEC 62110/IEEE 644 as well as IEC 62233.
- Bundled with 3 cm2 Sensor used for magnetic field distribution analysis, and 100 cm2 Sensor used with the IEC/EN 62233 standard analysis
- User-selectable display units (T, A/m, and G)
- Simple operation for easy measurement
- Bundled with PC application software
- Level output for RMS value, or 3-axis waveform output for magnetic fields
- Magnetic flux density (Band width) 10 Hz to 400 kHz/ 10 Hz to 2 kHz/ 2 kHz to 400 kHz
- Exposure level General Public/ Occupational
- Display Single axes X, Y, Z (2000 counts), Composite RMS value R (3464 counts), Magnetic flux density (unit: T, G, A/m), Exposure level (unit: %)
- Magnetic flux density/ Ranges, Accuracy [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 2.000 µT to 2.000 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- [R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 3.464 µT to 3.464 mT, 4 ranges, Accuracy: ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- [Valid measurement frequency range] at 10 Hz-400 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 100 kHz, at 10 Hz-2 kHz mode: 50 Hz to 1 kHz, at 2 kHz-400 kHz mode: 5 kHz to 100 kHz
- Exposure level/ Ranges, Accuracy [X, Y, Z axes] Effective measuring ranges: 20.00 % to 200.0 %, 2 ranges
- [R axis] Effective measuring ranges: 34.64 % to 346.4 %, 2 ranges,
- Accuracy: Smoothed edges 50 Hz to 1 kHz ±3.5% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- Accuracy: Smoothed edges 1 kHz to 100 kHz ±5.0% rdg. ±0.5% f.s.
- Interface [Supporting output] Resultant RMS level output, Exposure level output, Waveform output of magnetic flux density X/ Y/ Z each axis, Output rate: 0.1 mV/display value count
- [USB 1.1] Data saving with the PC application
- Other functions Memory function: Up to 99 measured value data, Slow function, Holds the maximum value, Auto power off, Buzzer sound on/off
- Power supply LR6 alkaline battery ×4, Continuous use of 10 hours, or AC ADAPTER 9445-02 (1.0 VA max. consumption)
- Dimensions, mass Main unit: 100 mm (3.94 in) W × 150 mm (5.91 in) H × 42 mm (1.65 in) D, 830 g (29.3 oz), (including batteries)
- 100 cm2 Sensor: f122 mm (4.80 in) × 295 mm (11.61 in) L, 220 g (7.8 oz)
- 3 cm2 Sensor: ?27 mm (1.06 in) × 165 mm (6.50 in) L, 95g (3.4 oz)
Each Unit Includes
- 100 cm2 Sensor
- 3 cm2 Sensor
- Instruction manual
- CD-R (PC application software DATA VIEWER for FT3470)
- USB cable
- 4 LR6 alkaline batteries
- AC ADAPTER
- EXTENSION CABLE
- OUTPUT CABLE
- Carrying case