DC/RMS Unit Recorder
Order #: 8959
Mfg #: 8959
This item is no longer available. Please contact Transcat Customer Service for assistance with alternative product suggestions to meet your exact needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measurement functions Number of channels: 2, for voltage measurement, DC/RMS selectable
- Input connectors Isolated BNC connector (input impedance 1 M?, input capacitance 30 pF), Max. rated voltage to earth: 370 V AC, DC (with input isolated from the unit, the maximum voltage that can be applied between input channel and chassis and between input channels without damage)
- Measurement range 5 mV to 20 V/division, 12 ranges, full scale: 20 divisions, AC voltage for possible measurement/display using the memory function: 280 V rms, low-pass filter: 5/500/5k/100k Hz
- Measurement resolution 1/100 of measurement range (using 12-bit A/D conversion; installed in 8860 series)
- Highest sampling rate 1 MS/s (simultaneous sampling in 2 channels)
- Accuracy DC amplitude: ±0.4% of full scale (with filter 5 Hz), zero position: ±0.1% of full scale (with filter 5 Hz, after zero adjustment)
- RMS measurement RMS amplitude accuracy: ±1% of full scale (DC, 20 Hz - 1 kHz), ±3% of full scale (1 kHz - 100 kHz), response time: SLOW 5 s (rise time from 0 to 90% of full scale), MID 800 ms (rise time from 0 to 90% of full scale), FAST 100 ms (rise time from 0 to 90% of full scale), crest factor: 2
- Frequency characteristics DC to 400 kHz ±3 dB, with AC coupling: 7 Hz to 400 kHz ±3 dB
- Input coupling DC, GND, AC
- Max. allowable input 400 V DC (the maximum voltage that can be applied across input pins without damage)
- Dimensions and mass approx. 170 (6.69in) W × 20 (0.79in) H × 148.5 (5.85in) D mm, approx. 290 g (10.2 oz)