10MHz 150A AC/DC Current Probe
Order #: 3274HK
Mfg #: 3274
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Even with the wide DC to 10 MHz frequency band, current waveforms up to 150 A can be directly observed in applications such as power device and power-on in-rush current monitoring
- Connects directly to oscilloscope BNC input terminal
- Connects directly to the F/V UNIT 8940 of the MEMORY HiCORDER to provide waveform monitoring
- An optional power supply is available for use with oscilloscopes that do not provide probe power
- Rated current 150 A (requires derating at frequency)
- Frequency band width DC to 10 MHz (-3 dB)
- Rise time =<35 ns
- Noise level 25 mA rms max. (band width limited to 20 MHz)
- Accuracy (DC or 45 to 66 Hz) ±1.0 % rdg. ±1 mV
- Output rate 0.01 V/A
- Max. circuit voltage 600 V CAT II, 300 V CAT III (insulated wire)
- Core jaw dia. Ø20 mm(0.79 in)
- Power supply ±12 V ±1 V, 5.5 VA max., Plug: FFA.0S.304.CNAC42Z / LEMO inc.
- Dimensions, mass 176 mm(6.93 in)W × 69 mm(2.72 in)H × 34 mm(1.34 in)D, 450 g (15.9 oz), cord length: 2 m(6.56 ft)
Each Unit Includes
- Carrying Case