HD Electric MARK-II-S
Dual Stick Voltmeter,Dual Range 0-15/0-45kV
Order #: MARK II
Mfg #: MARK-II-S
Special Price $2,143.00 Regular Price $2,255.38
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 0-15 / 0-45 kV Range
- 32" length with Hook Probes
- Dual stick phasing voltmeter with connecting cord and universal spline for phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground measurements
- Coil cord is rated at 10kV
- Length is 2’ (0.6m) retracted and 9’ (2.8m) fully extended.
- Accuracy 3% of full scale
- Universal splines
- Rugged construction designed for heavy field use
- Overhead brass hook contact probes
- Large 3” (7.6 cm) meter face with a Lexan protective cover is specially
- designed for easy reading and increased accuracy.
- Multiple scales assist the user in avoiding misreads.
- Strain relief fittings at ends of cords reduce cable damage at point of highest stress
- All fiberglass is quality tested to ASTM F-711 and OSHA standards (100kV/foot for 5 minutes)
- High voltage resistors are encapsulated in epoxy in all resistor sticks, thereby
- limiting maximum current to approximately 1 milliamp at full rated voltage.
- Virtually maintenance free - no batteries required
Each Unit Includes
- 2 overhead hook probes