4-Channel Thermistor Module Max.120C,Logic/Pulse
Order #: GS-4TSR
Mfg #: GS-4TSR
The GS-4TSR Data Logger input terminal adapter is a 4 channel thermistor for industries requiring climate monitoring and control such as greenhouse, hydroponics, agriculture and botanical rooms gives managers real time environment and climate monitoring. Fine arts museums and galleries are also served for controlled environment settings where the GL100 exc
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Can measure Temperature in Logic (signal pattern) or Pulse (instant/accumulated count)
- Temperature: 4 channels (measurement type for channels can each be separately selected)
- Logic/pulse: 4 channels (measurement type for channels can be selected as set of 4 channels)
- Temperature Measuring range: -40 to 120 degree C (varies by the type of sensor)
- Required accessory for logic and pulse inputs on Graphtec data loggers
- Measuring Accuracy: Thermistor sensor (GS-103AT-4P or GS-103JT-4P) Typical +/-0.4 degrees C
- Input method of voltage/temperature: Scans by the photo-MOS-relay, all channels isolated input
- Connects to the GL100-N and GL100-WL Data Loggers