Gossen Metrawatt SECULIFE SR
Electrical Safety Tester for Medical Devices
Order #: M692B
Mfg #: M692B
The SECULIFE SR offers all of the advantages of a universal, computer controllable measuring instrument for the field of medical technology. It's used for testing the electrical safety of medical devices after repair or modification, and for conducting periodic tests at regular intervals.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measurement of the following values in accordance with applicable regulations:
- Protective conductor resistance
- Insulation resistance
- Device leakage current
- Contact current
- Patient leakage current, AC and DC
- Measuring methods for leakage current:
- Equivalent leakage current measurement
- Direct measurement
- Differential current measurement
- USB port
- Up to 10 application parts can be connected (4 mm) and assigned to groups individually (via PC control program)
- Power supply: mains connection, broad range variable power pack from 90 to 240 V AC, 50 to 400 Hz
All products in this series
- Gossen Metrawatt SECUTEST SIIIPLUSUniversal Electrical Safety Tester for portable equipment$3,122.00