Rent the Glassman PS/ER10N30 High Voltage DC Power Supply - Output: 10kV
Order #: PS/ER10N30-RENT2
Mfg #: PS/ER10N30
Glassman PS/ER10N30 Highlights
The ER Series models are sophisticated, medium power, high voltage power supplies. The "designed in" versatility of this standard product line finds itself at home in most applications/environments. With three control panel configurations...analog, digital or blank...and a full complement of standard remote controls, you might think high price. Not in Glassman's case, just high quality.
- Air Insulated. As in all standard Glassman power supplies, the ER Series features "air" as the primary dielectric medium. No oil or encapsulation to impede serviceability or increase weight.
- Constant Voltage/Constant Current Operation. Automatic crossover from voltage or current regulated mode dependent on the load conditions.
- Low Ripple. Better than 0.02% of rated voltage at full load.
- Tight Regulation. Voltage regulation better than 0.005% line or load: current regulation better than 0.05% from short circuit to rated voltage.
- Fast Transient Response. Less than 3 milliseconds for a 50% load transient.
- Front Panel Controls (Analog and Digital Versions). Ten-turn voltage and current controls with locking vernier dials. AC power ON/OFF and high voltage enable switches.
- Remote Control Facilities.As standard, all ER Series power supplies provide output voltage and current program/monitor terminals, TTL high voltage enable/disable, safety interlock terminals, and a +10 volt reference source.
- Small Size and Weight. ER Series power supplies consume only 3.5" of vertical panel height. Total weight is 18 pounds.
- 30 ma. Opt 0XP1=changes input to 208V from standard 115V
- Rent the Fluke Y5020 Current the Shunt - Precision Four-terminal, DC to 5 kHz
Current Shunt, Precision Four-terminal, DC to 5 kHzCall for price
- Rent the Tektronix PS501-1 Power Supply - 0- 20V, 400mAPower Supply 0- 20V, 400mACall for price
- Rent the Tektronix 1103 TekProbe Power Supply - Two Independently Cont Channels
TekProbe Power Supply Two Independently Cont ChannelsCall for price
- Rent the Tektronix 1101A Probe Power Supply - Powers up to Two ProbesProbe Power Supply, Powers up to Two ProbesCall for price
- Rent the Ametek DLM20-30 DC Power Supply - ProgrammableDC Power Supply, 20V, 30A, 600W ProgrammableCall for price
- Rent the Ametek XTR100-8.5 Programmable DC Power Supply - 100V, 8.5AProgrammable DC Power Supply, 100V, 8.5ACall for price
- Rent the Ametek XPL56-1 DC Power Supply - Single Output56V, 1.1A, 60W DC Power Supply Single OutputCall for price
- Rent the Chroma 62100H-600 Programmable DC Power Supply600V, 17A, 10kW Programmable DC Power SupplyCall for price
- Rent the Ametek HPD60-5 DC Power Supply - 300W, 0-60V, 0-5 ADC Power Supply 300W, 0-60V, 0-5 ACall for price
- Rent the Kepco ATE36-8M DC Power Supply Analog Meter - Analog Controlled
36V, 8A, 250W DC Power Supply Analog Meter, Analog-ControlledCall for price
- Rent the Keysight 1122A Probe Power Supply - Capable of Driving Four Active ProbesProbe Power Supply, Capable of Driving Four Active ProbesCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra P63C-30330 High Power DC Power Supply - 30VDC, 330A, 10kW
High Power DC Power Supply 30VDC, 330A, 10kWCall for price
- Rent the PCB 482A Integrated Circuit Piezoelectric Power Supply
Integrated Circuit Piezoelectric Power SupplyCall for price
- Rent the Ametek Jofra QRS40-75 DC Power Supply - 40V, 75ADC Power Supply 40V, 75ACall for price
- Rent the Keysight 6038A DC Power Supply - 60V, 10A, 200W AutoRanging, HPIBDC Power Supply 60V, 10A, 200W AutoRanging, HPIBCall for price
- Rent the Keysight 6214C DC Power Supply - Single OutputDC Power Supply, 10V, 1A 10W, Single OutputCall for price
- Rent the Keysight 6205C DC Power Supply - Dual OutputsDC Power Supply 40V/0.3A 20V/0.6A, 24W, Dual OutputsCall for price
- Rent the Ametek XTS30-2 DC Power Supply 30V, 2A, 60WDC Power Supply 30V, 2A, 60W Programmable, Portable, ? RackCall for price
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit