General Radio 1565-A FOR RENT
Sound Level Meter, 24dB - 150dB
Order #: 1565-A-RENT2
Mfg #: 1565-A
General Radio 1565-A Highlights
The GenRad 1565-B is a general-purpose sound-level meter that conforms to both national and international standards, meets all criteria necessary for the noise previsions of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and includes features found in more cumbersome sound-level meters. This sound-level meter is also approved for use in gassy coal mines by the bureau of mines.
The 1565-B sound-level meter fits in the palm of your hand, and operates in severe environments for up to fifty hours using a standard 9V battery. There are no line or microphone cords to trip over or bother with, and the ergonomically designed controls permit one hand operation and rapid interpretation of the results - just aim and read.
A rugged, laboratory grade ceramic microphone is used, on the 1565-B Sound-Level Meter and can be quickly and easily checked using the companion 1562-A Sound Level Calibrator. The instrument is housed in a tough plastic case, tapered at the microphone end to reduce the effects of case defraction and meets all ANSI-2 requirements for General Purpose Sound Meters. An output jack is provided for use with headphones or recorders, and a lock is provided so the range control can be fixed in a single position.
This popular meter weighs less than 1 pound, features simple push button operation, battery power, and a rugged ceramic microphone. The 1565-B Sound-Level Meter may be purchased alone, with a sound level calibrator, windscreen, and with a choice of carrying / storage cases.
- 40 to 140 dB
- ANSI Type 2 A, B, C weighting
- Fast/slow meter response
- MESA approved
- Convenient pocket proportions - small and light
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit