General Radio 1419A FOR RENT
Order #: 1419A -RENT2
Mfg #: 1419A
General Radio 1419A Highlights
The IET/GenRad 1419 Series Decade Capacitors, 100 pF to 1.1 uF, are offered in three models using two different dielectric materials,polystyrene and silvered-mica, to satisfy a variety of needs.
GenRad 1419-A and GenRad 1419-B (Polystyrene) Owing to its very low dielectric absorption, the GenRad 1419A 3 Decade 1000 pF/step & 1419B 4 Decade 100 pF/step Polystyrene Decade Capacitors are particularly useful in research and development work on computer and integrator circuits and on low-level amplifiers. Its constancy of capacitance and dissipation factor as a function of frequency also makes it extremely useful in measuring circuits and as a component in filters and tuned circuits. High insulation resistance and low dielectric absorption make it the 1419 Decade Capacitor a nearly ideal capacitor for dc work.
This decade capacitor is based on development work and manufacturing experience at General Radio since 1940. The individual capacitor units for designed to be essentially non-inductive and are heat-stabilized, so that their long-time stability approaches that of the best silvered-mica capacitors.
The 1419-A and B decade capacitors are wound in spool form from continuous interleaved tapes of polystyrene and metal foil. The foils projecting at each end of the roll are soldered together to minimize inductance and series resistance. The tape used for the dielectric is specially prepared of purified high-molecular-weight polystyrene, having very high resistance and freedom from polarization. Hermetic sealing with Teflon feed-through insulators assures high performance even under adverse humidity conditions
GenRad 1419-K (Silvered Mica) This high-quality decade capacitor finds uses in every laboratory: in tuned circuits, impedance bridges, filters, or in any circuit where an accurate and stable step adjustable capacitor is necessary. The 1419K has higher accuracy, low dissipation factor, and better stability than the 1419A/B. The 1419 has a temperature coefficient of +35 ±10 ppm/°C (10-50 °C) for use in higher ambient temperature applications.
- The 1419 has a useful frequency response to 1 MHz for audio applications and testing LCR meters
- Range from 100 pF to 1.1 µF
- Choice of 3 models
- CapAccuracy as good as 0.5%acitance and dissipation factor vary only slightly with frequency from dc through the audio frequency range
- Low dielectric absorption and loss
- Completely shielded and hermetically sealed
- All insulation of highest available quality
- Low temperature coefficient
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit