Gedore Tools 8571-01 Used for Sale
Torque Wrench DREMOMETER DX 3/4in, 520-1000Nm
Order #: 8571-01-USED
Mfg #: 8571-01
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Availability: Call for Availability
This item has NEW version starting at
- Torque wrench DREMOMETER DX 3/4" 520-1000 Nm
- Controlled screw tightening in the range 6 - 3000 Nm
- For use in almost all industrial manufacturing areas
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate. Working accuracy: +/- 3 % tolerance of scale set torque. The specification of the standard (+/- 4 %) is exceeded.
- Automatic short-path actuation with tactile impulse and audible signal
- Dual scale (except for type E-F) with corresponding scale graduation (see table)
- Type B, BC, C with push-button release
- Type BCK with integrated ratchet function
- Lightweight and robust (as housing is made of an aluminium alloy), very workshop-friendly
- No inaccuracies whether used with both hands or held away from the handle (as for standard torque wrenches) Both the square drive and fulcrum are on an axis which ensures a high degree of user safety; can be extended to reduce the user's working load.
- Extremely low wear attributable to reduced forces in a unique lever mechanism
- Forged lever chain from our own quality forge
- Maximum precision even when subjected to extreme continuous use
- Long life cycles and tool lives
- Easy operation - fast and safe torque tightening
- Easy adjustment thanks to attractive adjusting button secured against loss at the end of the handle
- Single- and double-square drive for controlled bi-directional tightening