Gedore Tools 9000011
Order #: 9000011
Mfg #: 9000011
Only need this item for a short time?
Gedore 8563-10 Torque wrench DREMOMETER D 3/4" 155-760 Nm
• Controlled screw tightening in the range 6 - 3000 N·m
• For use in almost all industrial manufacturing areas Features:
• Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate. Working accuracy: +/- 3 % tolerance of scale set torque. The specification of the standard (+/- 4 %) is exceeded.
• Automatic short-path actuation with tactile impulse and audible signal
• Dual scale (except for type E-F) with corresponding scale graduation (see table)
• Type B, BC, C with push-button release
• Type BCK with integrated ratchet function Technical advantage/Function:
• Lightweight and robust (as housing is made of an aluminium alloy), very workshop-friendly
• No inaccuracies whether used with both hands or held away from the handle (as for standard torque wrenches) Both the square drive and fulcrum are on an axis which ensures a high degree of user safety; can be extended to reduce the user's working load.
• Extremely low wear attributable to reduced forces in a unique lever mechanism
• Forged lever chain from our own quality forge
• Maximum precision even when subjected to extreme continuous use
• Long life cycles and tool lives
• Easy operation - fast and safe torque tightening
• Easy adjustment thanks to attractive adjusting button secured against loss at the end of the handle
• Single- and double-square drive for controlled bi-directional tightening