Gedore Tools DMZ 400
Torque Wrench,DREMASTER Z 16 80-400Nm
Order #: 2641542
Mfg #: 2641542
- Torque wrench DREMASTER Z 16, 80-400 Nm
- Adjustable, releasing and sturdy tubular torque wrench with spigot end for industry and the trades
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate allowing for operations to be traced back. Calibrated to a permitted +/- 3 % deviation and better. The specifications of the standard (+/- 4 %) are exceeded.
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- Sturdy, satin chrome-plated tubular steel construction, with phosphated spigot end (16 mm or 22 mm) and high-grade plastic parts
- Ergonomically shaped, 2-component plastic grip with calibration aid
- Change-over between N m main scale and lbf ft ancillary scale to avoid reading errors when setting the torque wanted.
- With micrometre scale for main N m scale for setting interim values
- Release system triggers a tactile and audible signal
- Ergonomic system for torque adjustment with reference symbol
- Fast adjustment provision
- Secured adjusting/setting system
- Factory depth gauge: 32 mm (16 mm) or 56 mm (22 mm)
- Operation only with end fittings with standardised depth gauge - otherwise inaccuracies may arise.
- Depending on the application, access is possible from the front (e.g. open-end fitting) or side (e.g. reversible ratchet and socket)
- Patent applied
All products in this series