Order #: O2-IQ-CL1-DIV1-G
Mfg #: O2.IQ-CL1-DIV1-G
Oxygen Analyzer Packaged Solution, Imperial, Intrinsically Safe Global, Class 1 Div 1, Galvanic Isolator
O2.IQ simplifies and standardizes your options for reliable oxygen measurement in a variety of applications. At the heart of this package is the oxy.IQ analyzer supported by a sample conditioning system purposefully designed to maintain ease of access and functionality in a space conscious housing. Simply mount the O2.IQ, connect to the two terminals and the analyzer is ready for its field calibration.
- Key highlights include:
- Wall mounted NEMA 4X and IP66 stainless steel package
- Features the oxy.IQ electrochemical analyzer
- Package designed with ease of access including accessibility to sensor cell replacement
- Sample conditioning system provides isolation, filtration, pressure regulation, flow and pressure indication along with a clear window for easy viewing of all readings
The standard O2.IQ package has been designed with oxygen measurement in natural gas pipelines in mind; however, the package is easily transferrable to a wide range of applications, given its standard sampling conditioning system. The pressure regulation functionality allows for inlet pressures of up to 400 psig (27.5 bar) and reduces to ambient pressure for accurate measurement.
The compact footprint of this stainless-steel package combined with the loop powered oxy.IQ analyzer make it perfect for safe and hazardous area locations.
- Markets and applications served include:
- Industrial gas production
- Natural gas
- Heat treating and annealing
- Inert weld gases
- Gaseous hydrocarbon streams