Fogg System BP-48C FOR RENT
Order #: BP-48C-RENT2
Mfg #: BP-48C
Fogg System BP-48C Highlights
The BP-48C Pressure Transducer Simulator is used to trouble shoot and test the performance of pressure monitors. When substituted for a pressure transducer and a manometer, it provides stable and accurate levels for setup and calibration of the monitor. It can be used to quickly determine whether measurement problems are caused by the transducer or the monitor.
The simulator is designed for biomedical engineers, technicians, manufacturers and service organizations. It is also useful for training nursing and other health care professionals in the correct setup and operation of pressure monitors, and in the steps required to identify defective transducers.
The BP-48C contains a precision, thermally stable, bridge that simulates the electrical characteristics of pressure transducers used with patient monitors and provides 23 pressure levels from -300 to +300 mmHg.
Fogg System Company provides Cables for connecting the BP-48C to over 500 models of pressure monitors, amplifiers, and recording systems.
- Simulates 23 calibrated levels from -300 to +300 mmHg
- Accurate within 0.1% of setting +/-0.5 mmHg
- Simulates 5 and 40 microvolt pressure transducers
- Cables are available to connect the Transducer Simulator to most pressure monitors, amplifiers, and recording systems
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit