Fluke Y5020 FOR RENT
Order #: Y5020-RENT2
Mfg #: Y5020
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
Fluke Y5020 Highlights
The Model Y5020 is a precision, four-terminal, current shunt designed for use in calibrating ac/dc current sources in the range of 0 to 20 amps, do to 5 kHz. The shunt is housed in a forced-air cooled, PTI (Portable Test Instrument) case. This case is compatible with all instruments in the Fluke PTI product line and can be stacked with other PTI products to form a portable test system.
Forced-air cooling is accomplished by a fan mounted on the rear panel. Air is pulled in through the fan, passed over the shunt, and exhausted through the rear panel. Power for the fan is derived from the power line. Two voltage configurations are available, 115 or 230V ac ±10%, 50 to 60 Hz.
Four front panel terminals provide electrical access to the shunt; two are current input terminals and two are voltage output (sense) terminals. When the shunt is connected into a circuit and operating at its maximum current limit (20 amps), the input connections and the shunt present a burden voltage of less than 0.25V dc.
Designed for use in calibrating ac/dc current sources in the range of 0 to 20 amps.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit