Order #: PTI120
Mfg #: 5074148
Only need this item for a short time?
Fluke pocket Thermal Imager. Rugged portable thermal camera for industrial inspection. In the right place. At the right time. With the right tool. The bigger the problem, the faster you need to solve it. The new Fluke pocket Thermal Imager puts the power to minimize downtime in everyone's hands. The first line of defense for easy troubleshooting. Stop fighting fires on the job, start preventing them. On the job, because it does the job. Small enough to carry every day without worry. Always at hand. Stands up to dirt and water. Can survive a 1-meter drop. Now enhanced infrared inspections are right in your pocket for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets. Automatically save your images to the right folders. With Fluke connect asset tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images. By simply scanning your asset's QR code or bar code, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folders. Send via Wifi or automatically upload once you connect to the network or computer via USB. It's about time. Now you can more efficiently save, find and report on issues before they become problems. Get your preferred level of infrared every time. The 3.5" LCD touchscreen offers IR-fusion™ to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems. Simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.
- Rugged Professional grade pocket sized thermal imager with 120 x 90 resolution (the FLIR C2 & C3 are 80 x 60).
- Fluke Connect Asset Tagging - scan QR code or barcode to automatically organize and file thermal images.
- With Fluke Connect asset tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images by simply scanning your asset's QR code or bar code, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folder
- Small enough to carry every day without worry, always at hand, stands up to dirt and water, and can survive a 1-meter drop
- The 3.5" LCD touchscreen offers IR-fusion to blend a visible light image with an infrared image to more easily locate problems, simply slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting
- Fully radiometric thermal imager with 120 x 90 pixel infrared resolution
- Infrared Detector Resolution: 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- Display: 3.5 inch, 640 x 480 LCD
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to +650 °C (-4 °F to +1,202 °F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ≤ 0.075 °C at 30 °C target temp (75 mK)