Fluke PM6685R Used for Sale
Order #: PM6685R-USED
Mfg #: PM6685R
The PM 6685 is easy to use, compact and - most important of all - it has today's smartest input triggering for frequency measurements. The battery option for the PM 6685 maintains oven stability for 20 hours, giving you instant oven performance even after long transportation.
PM6685R - Today's most accurate frequency counter
The PM 6685R from Fluke is the most accurate portable frequency counter on the market. It offers all the functionality of the PM 6685, plus the stability and accuracy of a built-in Rubidium atomic reference. High stability, high accuracy and short warm-up times make this instrument ideal for high accuracy calibration procedures outside the cal lab environment, such as in base station transmitters of large telecommunication networks like GSM. The short warm-up time means that the PM 6685R is ready for use within minutes after field transport or a change of location inside a building.
- 300 MHz basic input range; options for 1.3 GHz or 2.7 GHz, 4.5 GHz
- Ultra High Stability Oven: up to 5 x 10-9 within 10 min
- Battery supply in combination with Ultra High Stability Oven for On-Site calibration
- Displays 10 digits in a second Smart AUTO trigger eliminates guesswork, provides error free measurements
- Analog Bar Graph displays signal strength and input sensitivity to assist instrument setup and RF tuning applications
- Nulling function lets you use any value as input reference Digit blanking function to eliminate distracting or insignificant digits in your readings
- Connect-and-go convenience for testbench and field use
- Optional IEEE-488 (SCPI) interface
Additional features of PM 6685R
- High accuracy and short warm-up times: 5 min. to lock 4 x 10-10 within 10 min.
- Aging 1 x 10-9 in 10 year
- Calibrates any application specific frequency
- 10 MHz buffered Rubidium reference output