Fluke Networks Versiv Cable Certifiers
Order #: Fluke Networks Versiv Cable Testers
The Fluke Networks Versiv™ family of Cabling Certification Testers uses a modular design and swappable testing modules to support four types of cable testing capabilities. The DSX-5000 Copper Certification CableAnalyzer, CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set, OptiFiber Pro OTDR, and FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro can each be ordered as standalone units or as swappable modules for an existing Versiv Mainframe. Virtually every combination of testing module, accessories, product support, and Versiv mainframe can be ordered as bundled kits. To find the right Versiv suite of products for your application, check out Transcat's Fluke Networks Versiv Cabling Certification selection guide, below.
Why Buy Versiv from Transcat? Service. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Fluke Networks Tools, and can offer short or long term rentals on the most popular products. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
Ordering Versiv: Standalone Cable Testers or Modular Add-Ons
Take advantage of the Versiv modular swappable design by ordering just the cable testers that fit your application. Click on each Versiv configurable cable tester below to learn more about how to order. Each unit is available as a standalone handheld tester, or as modules for an exisiting Versiv mainframe.
|Cabling Certification – Versiv™|
|DSX-8000 Cable Analyzer||
The Industry's First True CAT 8 Field Tester
|DSX-5000 Cable Analyzer||
Cable Analyzer for Copper Certification & Testing
Optical Loss Test Set for Tier 1 Basic Fiber Certification
|OptiFiber® Pro OTDR||
OTDR for Tier 2 Extended Fiber Certification
Fiber Optic Inspection Scope for End-Face Connection Certification
Certifying cabling starts with systems design and ends with systems acceptance. The faster that cable testing process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down -testing to the wrong limits, waiting for lead technicians to set-up or troubleshoot, misinterpreting results, and trouble putting together reports that customers can understand.
Research shows that over 90% of contractors report dealing with issues related to set-up, cable testing, and reporting every month. More than half report dealing with seven or more issues. Add it all up and a week of labor is wasted on a typical 1,000 drop job.
Unmatched diagnostic capabilities and industry leading Ethernet and network cable testing speed for copper (ten second Cat 6A autotest), fiber (3 seconds, two fibers at both wavelengths), and OTDR (two second quick test for multimode fiber) combined with ProjX, Taptive, and LinkWare make Versiv an incredible business advantage.
Only need this item for a short time?
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from setup to systems acceptance, making sure all Ethernet and network cable tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports for copper and fiber (OLTS / OTDR) using LinkWareTM Management Software
- Switch media, testing types or projects without losing your place on the job
- Industry leading copper and fiber optic cabling certification and troubleshooting capability in a single, modular, future-ready design
- Wired and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting module available
- Ideal Networks VFF5Fiber Optic 635Nm Red Laser Fault Locator for MM/SM Cable$320.00
- Fluke Networks 10300101Spare Modular Adapter K-Plug 8-Wire Cords, Five Pack$76.99
- Fluke Networks TS52Pro Test Set w/Piercing Pin PP only$584.99
- Fluke Networks MMC-62.5-STSTMultimode Launch Cable 62.5 micrometers, ST/ST$379.99
- Fluke Networks TS100Cable Fault Finder with BNC to Alligator Clips$458.99
- Keysight 85052DEconomy Mechanical Calibration Kit,DC to 26.5GHz,3.5mm$9,677.00
- Fluke Networks JR-LEV-2JackRapid Termination Tool F/ Leviton 61110 5G110 6110G$112.99
- Greenlee 45000Kwik Stipper Wire Stripper 34-10AWG$121.85
- Fluke Networks 10051501D914 Impact Tool w/Eversharp 110$96.99
- Ideal Industries/Trend Network 30-696Rachet Telemaster$77.54
- Fluke Networks MT-8200-49AMicromapper$148.99
- Fluke Networks MT-8200-60-KITIntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner & Probe Kit, SmartTone Analog$297.99
- Fluke Networks MS2-KITMicroscanner2 Professional Kit$1,149.99
- Fluke Networks MS2-TTKMicroScanner2 Termination Test Kit$1,149.99
- Fluke Networks 11212530Modular Crimper$62.99
- Ideal Industries/Trend Network 30-496Telemaster Telephone Tool$58.91
- Fluke Networks MMC-50-STSTMultimode Launch Cable 50 micrometers, ST/ST$379.99
- Fluke Networks MT-8202-05Intellitone Toner/Probe Carrying Case$35.99
- Fluke Networks CIQ-100Cable IQ Qualification Tester$1,787.99