Fluke Networks DSX-8000 MODULE for Rent
Cat 8 Copper Cable Tester Pair of Modules
Order #: DSX-8000-CU-MOD-RENT1
Mfg #: DSX-8000-CU-MOD-RENT1
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you'll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It's not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
The DSX CableAnalyzer™ Series is the copper certification solution of the Versiv™ cabling certification product family. The DSX Series includes the DSX-8000, which can certify cabling up to Cat 8 / 2 GHz, and the DSX-5000 which can certify up to Cat 6A / Class FA / 1GHz. The Versiv line also includes fiber OLTS certification, OTDR, and fiber inspection modules. Versiv reduces overall certification costs by up to 2/3, adding up to 10% to the bottom line of every job. While the fastest test time (8 seconds for Cat 6A) plays a part, the system is designed from the ground up to reduce errors and streamline certification. Full integration with the LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers, monitor job progress and even locate tester from any smart device. With the DSX CableAnalyer and Versiv, you'll save money every time you use it.
Do I need the mainframe and remote to use this?
- Yes, you will need to rent the versiv mainframe and remote if you do not have it.
Does this module include Fiber testing?
- No, the fiber testing will require additional modules as this only tests Copper. You will need either OLTS or OTDR module
Can the DSX-8000 be purchased used?
- Most of our rental units can be purchased used. Please contact our rental team for a price
How do I use the DSX series?
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit