Fluke CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester
Fluke Networks CableIQ Qualification Tester
Order #: Fluke Networks CableIQ
One of the most troublesome issues telecommunications or datacom cable testing professionals face comes from residential copper cabling bandwidth restrictions, but with a Fluke Networks CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester, you’ll find that residential bandwidth issues can be solved faster than ever before. Transcat, an authorized Fluke Networks test tool distributor well known for its focus on customer service and reliability, is proud to supply its customers with the best cable testing systems on the market.
The CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester is designed specifically for testing residential copper cables where ensuring certification for specific standards isn’t necessary. With Transcat’s selection of Fluke Network systems like the CableIQ, you, your team, and your company will know how to pinpoint quickly and fix problematic copper cables fast and effectively. Plus, when you buy a Fluke CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester from Transcat, you’ll rest assured knowing that you’re ready for anything your telecommunications system can throw at you.
Why Buy a Fluke Ethernet Cable Tester from Transcat?
For over 50 years, Transcat has been an industry-leading supplier of handheld test tools designed for use in today’s constantly evolving manufacturing, processing, and telecommunications sectors. With a wide range of Fluke test tools and measurement equipment and decades of on-site industry experience, Transcat is the best choice when you need reliable testing systems backed by knowledgeable experts.
We suggest either reaching out to a Transcat representative for a personalized quote, or looking through our full inventory of Fluke Networks testers to find the right solution for you
Fluke CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester Features
- Tough, handheld design suited for harsh environments and demanding applications
- Capable of troubleshooting and qualifying Ethernet speed at 10, 100, and 1,000 VoIP
- Can test live networks while offering Ethernet switch detection capabilities
- Accurately assess network capacity to help identify support levels for VoIP and streaming data up to 1 gig
- Can troubleshoot advanced issues, including cross talk, background noise problems, and potential insertion loss
- Accurate testing options for copper cables, including twisted-pair, standard coax, and audio/visual systems
- Onboard digital toning technology allows users to trace cables with help from IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe – available with CIQ-KIT
Ordering Guide for the Fluke Cable IQ
|CIQ-100||CableIQ Qualification Tester Includes: |
|CIQ-KIT||CableIQ Advanced IT Kit Includes: |
|CIQ-FTKSFP||Copper and Fiber Technician’s Kit Includes : |
Contact Transcat for More information on Fluke Networks Products
For more information on Transcat’s selection of Fluke Networks products, including the Fluke CableIQ Ethernet Cable Tester, please contact us through our online Request a Quote form, call a Transcat representative direct at 1-800-828-1470, or use our Live Chat system located on the right-hand side of this page.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Fluke Networks CIQ-SPKRCableIQ Speaker Wire AdapterSpecial Price $63.82 Regular Price $69.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-KRQCableIQ Residential Qualifier KitSpecial Price $1,475.37 Regular Price $1,595.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-IDK24CABLEIQ Remote Identifier Kit Numbers 2-4Special Price $263.62 Regular Price $285.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-WMCableIQ Wiremap AdapterSpecial Price $111.00 Regular Price $120.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-COAXCABLEIQ Coax Adaptor KitSpecial Price $26.82 Regular Price $29.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-RJACableIQ RJ45/11 Modular AdaptorSpecial Price $50.87 Regular Price $55.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-IDK57CableIQ Remote Identifier Kit #'s 5-7Special Price $263.62 Regular Price $285.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-100Cable IQ Qualification TesterSpecial Price $1,429.12 Regular Price $1,545.00
- Fluke Networks CIQ-FTKSFPNetwork Cable Tester Copper and Fiber KitSpecial Price $4,250.37 Regular Price $4,595.00