Fluke Calibration P3200 Hydraulic Deadweight Testers
Order #: Fluke Calibration P3200 Hydraulic Deadweight Testers
The P3200 Models are available in single or dual piston formats for increased operating ranges. Units can be supplied in psi, bar, kgf/cm², and MPa. These robust instruments are highly accurate, quick and easy to use. Units feature a built-in priming pump for large volume applications, piston flotation indicators and a high quality screw press for fine pressure control.
Why Buy the Fluke Calibration P3200 Series from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Fluke Calibration instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
The P3200 Series is the culmination of over 50 years of experience in the production and design of high performance pressure standards. With features designed to improve accuracy and performance, increase reliability and simplify operation these deadweight testers can be used to calibrate virtually any pressure sensing device, including transducers, transmitters, gauges or pressure switches.
Each instrument is supplied with a detachable lid which makes it neat, compact and easily portable. The weight masses are stored in a high-quality case with a self locking mechanism to protect them during transit.
All units are provided with a traceable certificate of accuracy, weight mass details, 1/8 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch NPT or BSP female adaptors, operating fluid (where applicable) and spare seals.
The piston/cylinder assemblies are manufactured to the very highest standards with certified accuracies traceable to international standards laboratories such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
|Distilled water operated||Ranges to 10,000 psi (700 bar)|
|Accuracy||±0.015% of reading (±0.008% optional)
*Accuracy based on % of reading from 10% to 100% of the piston range when used in accordance with the corrections found on the calibration certificate. Below 10% ± (accuracy class) x 10% of the piston range.
|Materials of Construction|
|Standard weight material||Series 3 non-magnetic austenitic stainless steel|
|Weight density||7.8 g/cm³|
|Optional fractional weights||Solution heat treated aluminum|
|Weight density||2.7 g/cm³|
|Piston material||Tungsten carbide with nickel binder
Density- 15.0 g/cm³
|Cylinder material||Hardened martensitic steel
Tungsten carbide (water above 500 psi, 35 bar)
|Thermal coefficiants of expansion||Oil piston/cylinder 16.5 ppm/°C
Water (above 500 psi, 35 bar) 11 ppm/°C
|Test port adapters||1/8, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 NPT or BSP|
|Instrument weight||36 lbs (16 kg)|
|Instrument size||(W x D x H) 17.5 in x 12 in x 8.5 in (440 mm x 300 mm x 215 mm)|
|Mass set weight (typical)||80 lbs (36 kg)|
|Reservoir volume||150 cc|
|Screw press displacement||5.5 cc|
|Pump displacement||4.7 cc per stroke|
|O-ring seal materials||Buna N as standard, Viton and EPDM available|
|Minimum Standard Weight Increments||Up to 500 psi (35 bar): 1 psi (0.1 bar)
500 to 5000 psi (35 to 350 bar): 10 psi (1 bar)
5000 to 20,000 psi (350 to 1400 bar): 20 psi (2 bar)
Model P3112: 1 psi (0.1 bar)
|Optional Fractional Weights||Up to 500 psi (35 bar): 0.1 psi (0.01 bar)
500 to 5000 psi (35 to 350 bar): 1 psi (0.1 bar)
5000 to 20,000 psi (350 to 1400 bar): 2 psi (0.2 bar)
|Operating Fluids||Distilled or deionized water|
|PressCal Software||Windows-based software program that allows users to easily apply all necessary corrections to enhance the deadweight tester performance. Calibration details are then stored and/or used to automatically create a calibration certificate. PressCal is provided as standard with all 0.008% instruments|
|Fluids||Instruments can be supplied for use with Skydrol or brake fluids. Due to the aggressive nature of these fluids the standard nitrile seals and the acrylic reservoir tube will be replaced by either Viton or EPDM seals (as applicable) and an aluminum reservoir tube. For these or any other specialty fluid applications, please consult the factory.|
Only need this item for a short time?
- Pressure ranges to 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- 0.015% of reading accuracy standard (0.008% optional)
- Single or dual piston formats
- Built-in hand pumps standard
- Mounted spirit level with adjustable feet
- Units can be trimmed to local gravity FOC
- Fluke - Pressurements P3224-KGCM2Water Operated Dual PCU Deadweight Tester, 1-700Kgf/Cm2Special Price $17,750.00 Regular Price $18,638.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3214-PSIWater Operated Deadweight Tester, 10,000PsiSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3223-MPAWater Operated Dual PCU Deadweight Tester, 0.1-35 MpaSpecial Price $17,380.00 Regular Price $18,249.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3211-PSIWater Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester, 10-500 PsiSpecial Price $14,290.00 Regular Price $15,005.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3223-PSIWater Operated Dual Range Deadweight Tester, 5000PsiSpecial Price $17,380.00 Regular Price $18,249.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3213-MPAWater Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester, 1-35 MpaSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3223-KGCM2Water Operated Dual Range Deadweight Tester, 350Kgf/Cm2Special Price $17,380.00 Regular Price $18,249.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3213-KGCM2Water Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester,10-350Kgf/Cm2Special Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke Calibration P3214Water Operated Deadweight Tester, 70 Mpa, 0.008%$13,884.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3224-MPAWater Operated Dual PCU Deadweight Tester, 0.1 to 70MpaSpecial Price $17,750.00 Regular Price $18,638.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3211-BARWater Operated Deadweight Tester, 35BarSpecial Price $14,290.00 Regular Price $15,005.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3214-KGCM2Water Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester,20-700Kgf/cm2Special Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3213-BARWater Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester, 10-350 BarSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3211-MPAWater Operated Deadweight Tester, 3.5MpaSpecial Price $14,290.00 Regular Price $15,005.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3211-KGCM2Water Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester, 1-35Kgf/Cm2Special Price $14,290.00 Regular Price $15,005.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3213-PSIWater Operated Deadweight Tester, 5000PsiSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3214-MPAWater Operated Deadweight Tester,70mPaSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3211-KPAWater Operated Single PCU Deadweight Tester, 100-3,500KpaSpecial Price $14,290.00 Regular Price $15,005.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3223-BARWater Operated Dual Range Deadweight Tester, 350BarSpecial Price $17,380.00 Regular Price $18,249.00
- Fluke - Pressurements P3214-BARWater Operated Deadweight Tester, 700BarSpecial Price $11,470.00 Regular Price $12,044.00