Fluke Calibration 9171-A-R for Rent
Metrology Well, -30C to to 155C (-22F to 311F)
Order #: 9171-A-R-RENT1
Mfg #: 9171-A-R-RENT1
Call for price
Call for price
Availability: Call for Availability
This item has NEW version starting at
Questions about this product?
- Hart Model # 9171-A-R
- If you need more depth, the Model 9171 provides 203 mm (8 in) of immersion over temperatures from 30 °C all the way to 155 °C with full-range stability of ±0.005 °C.
- Just like the 9170, this dry-well has exceptional axial and radial uniformity.
- The display of the 9171 is calibrated to an accuracy of ±0.1 °C over its full range.
- Display Accuracy: ±0.1°C full range
- Stability: ±0.005°C full range
- Radial Uniformity: ±0.01°C full range
- Hysteresis: ±0.025°C
- Well Depth: 203 mm (8 )
- Key Pad: Ten key with decimal and +/- button. Function keys, menu key, and °C/°F button.
- Size (HWD) 366 x 203 x 323 mm (14.4 x 8 x 12.7 )
- Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)
Each Unit Includes
- Insert Removal Tool
- Report of Calibration
- RS-232 Cable
- 9930 Interface-it Software
- User Manual
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit