Fluke 9210 FOR RENT
Order #: 9210-RENT2
Mfg #: 9210
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
Fluke 9210 Highlights
The triple point of water (0.01 °C) is one of the most important temperatures on the ITS-90. Unfortunately, realizing and maintaining triple point of water cells hasn't always been convenient or cost-effective.
Because ITS-90 calibrations require frequent measurements at the triple point of water, and because the triple point of water is often used as a statistical check against the drift of a temperature standard, it is important to be able to realize and maintain well-constructed triple point of water cells easily.
The Fluke Calibration 9210 TPW Maintenance Apparatus provides built-in programming for the simple supercool-and-shake realization and maintenance of our 5901B Mini TPW Cell. Simply insert the cell, enter the "freeze" mode through the front-panel buttons, have your morning cup of coffee, and when the 9210 audibly alerts you, remove the Mini TPW Cell and give it a shake to initiate freezing a portion of the water. Re-insert the cell, change the program mode to "maintain," and you've got 0.01 °C for the rest of the day with uncertainty of only ±0.0005 °C.
Precision-machined thermal blocks can also be used to take advantage of the excellent stability and uniformity of the 9210 for performing comparison calibrations. Multi-hole and custom blocks are available with 178 mm (7 in) depths.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit