Fluke 750A FOR RENT
Order #: 750A-RENT2
Mfg #: 750A
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
Fluke 750A Highlights
The 750A reference dividers are precision 10:1 and 100:1 dividers designed primarily for comparing direct voltage levels of various sources to a 10V voltage reference standard like a 732B.
Internal switching allows calibration of the 100 mV, 1V, 10V, 100V and 1000V ranges of a voltage calibrator with a 10V standard like the 732B without the need to change connections.
A self-calibration procedure allows you to compensate for long-term changes in value of the divider resistors by switching their positions in various Wheatstone bridge configurations.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit