Fluke Calibration 5609-20-J
Order #: 5609-20-J
Mfg #: 3056765
If you want a very stable thermometer from –200 °C to 670 °C and are particular about the calibration, then look no further than the 5609 Secondary Reference PRT. Its short-term stability at the triple point of water is only ± 7 mK and its one-quarter inch (6.23mm) diameter lets you get accurate measurements in only 100 mm of immersion.
The 5609 comes with a one-quarter inch (6.35 mm) diameter sheath in lengths of 12 inches, 15 inches, and 20 inches; or with a 6 mm diameter in lengths of 300 mm, 400 mm, or 500 mm.
When looking for improved response time and reduced stem effect in shallow immersion, look for small diameter probes, because the measurement error called stem effect is caused by the diameter of the stem rather than the length of the stem.
- –200 °C to 670 °C (100 mm minimum immersion)
- Dry-well reference with 90 ° bend
- 20 in x 1/4 in
- lead wire (cable) 6 ft
- banana plugs
- Fluke Calibration 5609-20-SSecondary Reference PRT Probe -200 to 670C,Spade Lugs,1/4x20"$1,255.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-20-DSccondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 1/4x20", 5-Pin DIN$1,255.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-300-PSecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 6x300mm for 1523/1524Special Price $903.00 Regular Price $1,003.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-500-B11condary Reference PRT Probe -200 - 670C, Bare Wire, 6x500mm$1,255.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-9BND-PSecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 9" 90 Degree Bend for 1523/1524$1,223.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-20-BSecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 1/4x20", Bare Wire$1,255.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-9BND-ASecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 9" 90 Degree Bend for 914X$1,223.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-20-PSecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, -200 to 670C, 1/4x20" 1523/1524$1,255.00
- Fluke Calibration 5609-9BND-LSecondary PRT Probe, 100ohm, 9" 90 Degree Bend mini spade lugs$1,223.00