Fluke 437-II for Rent
400Hz Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
Order #: 437-II-RENT1
Mfg #: 437-II-RENT1
- 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
Each Unit Includes
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (7 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 clamps
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A-Bmini
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit