Fluke 345 Used for Sale
Order #: 345-USED
Mfg #: 345
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- USB download: Download logged data with PowerLog application software to view trends and screenshots, analyze and create reports simply.
- Battery eliminator: powers the instrument when pefroming extended logging sessions.
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software