Fluke 3310-PR-TF-II Used for Sale
Order #: 3310-PR-TF-II-USED
Mfg #: 3310-PR-TF-II
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Fluke 3310-PR-TF-II 5000A Flex Thin Flex Current Probe is an AC current probe utilizing the Rogowski principle. The Fluke 3310PRTFII Probe is designed for use with the Fluke 1750 Power Recorder and measures current from very low frequencies up to the 50th harmonic of a 50/60 Hz power supply. The flexible and lightweight measuring head allows quick and easy installation in hard to reach areas and around large conductors. It includes a 24 inch long connection cable.
- Cable Length: 24 inches
- Measurement Range: up to 5000 A (with a crest factor ≤3)
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 5 kHz
- Accuracy (at 25 C): +/-1 % of reading
- Linearity (10 % to 100 % of range): +/-0.2 % of reading per C
- Temperature Coefficient: +/-0.05 % of reading per C
- Position Sensitivity (w/ cable >25 mm from coupling): +/-2 % of reading
- External Field (w/ cable >200 mm from head): +/-1 % of reading