Fluke 1736 Used for Sale
Order #: 1736-USED
Mfg #: 1736
Transcat Used Instrument Guarantee
Calibration Cert. Included 6 Month Warranty Unsurpassed Service & Support
More visibility, reduced uncertainty and better power quality and energy consumption decisions
The Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The best test tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1736 automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software package.
The Fluke 1736 is the best general purpose power logger. If you're looking for a power logger with the same great energy study capabilities and more advanced power quality logging capabilities, the Fluke 1738 is the ideal choice.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect™ App: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting and use the integrated power quality health summary to get an at-a-glance understanding of system health
Each Unit Includes
- Voltage test leads set
- Alligator clips (4x)
- 12 in 1,500A flexible, current probe (4x)
- Soft case
- Energy Analyze Plus software
- Wi-Fi adapter
- Bluetooth adapter
- Line cords
- Color coding set
- USB flash drive
- Fluke 1730-HANGER173X Series Hanger Kit
Order #: 1730-HANGER
Mfg #: 4358028Availability:In stockSpecial Price $90.29 Regular Price $104.99
- Fluke 1730-CABLE1730 Energy Logger auxiliary input cable
Order #: 4395217
Mfg #: 4395217Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $51.59 Regular Price $59.99
- Fluke MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1Magnet Probes for 4mm Banana Set of 4
Order #: MP1-MAGNET PROBE 1
Mfg #: 4589220Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $124.69 Regular Price $144.99
- Fluke 17XX-TL0.1MTest Lead Set,0.1m
Order #: 17XX-TL0.1M
Mfg #: 4715389Availability:In stockSpecial Price $45.38 Regular Price $50.99
- Fluke I40S-EL3X/3PKClamp-on Current Transformer 3/Pk.
Order #: I40S-EL3X/3PK
Mfg #: 4637409Availability:In stockSpecial Price $859.99 Regular Price $999.99
- Fluke I17XX-FLEX3000/4PK17xx IFLEXi 3000 24IN 4PK
Order #: I17XX-FLEX3000/4PK
Mfg #: 4637427Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $825.59 Regular Price $959.99
- Fluke I17XX-FLEX6000/4PK17xx IFLEXi 6000A 36in 4Pk
Order #: I17XX-FLEX6000/4PK
Mfg #: 4637430Availability:In stock$1,134.99