The T650sc infrared camera offers thermal and visual imagery, excellent spot size resolution, and reliable temperature measurement accuracy —all at an affordable price. Technicians, engineers, and scientists will appreciate features such as a built-in digital camera, voice annotation, laser target locator, GPS, Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®), UltraMax™ image enhancement, auto-image rotation, and more. The tiltable IR unit gives you great ﬂexibility and allows you to conduct your experiments fast and in a comfortable position.
FLIR T650SC FOR RENT
Hi Res 640x480 Thermal 25deg Lens w/ Measurements
Order #: T650SC-RENT1
Mfg #: T650SC-RENT1
- Offers Thermal And Visual Imagery, Excellent Spot Size Resolution, And Reliable Temperature Measurement Accuracy
- Built-In Digital Camera
- Voice Annotation
- Laser Target Locator
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®)
- UltraMax™ image enhancement
- Auto-Image Rotation
Exceptional Image Quality for Thermographic Studies & Temperature Measurements
EXCELLENT IMAGE QUALITY
Equipped with an uncooled Vanadium Oxide (VOx) microbolometer detector that produces thermal images of 640 x 480 pixels.
HIGH-QUALITY LCD TOUCHSCREEN
Presents sharp, bright images and brings interactivity and user comfort to a new level.
Can this camera see pipes under concreate?
- No, these camera's use thermography to see how heat radiates off of an object. If you have pipes behind a wall, the wall and or air temperature will need to have a temperature difference in order for the pipes to stand out.
Can a thermal camera detect leaks?
- Yes, as long as there is a temperature difference between the liquid and the environment.
Can the FLIR T650SC be purchased used?
- Most of our rental units can be purchased used. Please contact our Rental team for a price.
How do i use a FLIR Thermal Camera?
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit