Order #: FLIRT420
Mfg #: 62103-1101
Contact our Certified Thermographer Ben at 800-854-4960.
Only need this item for a short time?
The FLIR T420 thermal imager is part of the powerful FLIR T-Series. These cameras are designed for applications including electrical and mechanical inspections and predictive maintenance, where intensive regular inspections and reports are required. The T420 is unique in that if features a temperature range of -4°F to 1,202°F (-20°C to 650°C), with optional max increase to 2,192°F (1,200°C). Infrared resolution is a large 320 x 240 pixels, giving you the ability to accurately measure at longer distances. This already impressive resolution is enhanced by powerful FLIR proprietary technologies called UltraMax and MSX.
The T420 also features 4x continuous zoom as well as manual and automatic focus modes so you can dial in images no matter the application. FLIR T420 Image Enhancement FLIR UltraMax FLIR UltraMax is a resolution-enhancing, proprietary technology available only on FLIR T-Series thermal cameras. UltraMax increases the resolution of thermal images taken with the T420 by 4 times, providing a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy while preserving all radiometric data. For the T420, this means 320 x 240 pixel thermal images can be converted to 640 x 480 pixels. This allows for more detailed analysis of smaller components with the T420 because more pixels improve the camera's distance to spot size ratio. In order for this to be possible, UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. Each image is slightly offset from the others due to natural human movement. This data is then combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target area. The image to the right shows an example of UltraMax enhancement.
FLIR MSX Thermal Fusion While thermal images provide descriptive temperature data, they often lack details that are easily visible with the naked eye such as words and numbers.
- Superior IR Images – Sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels for solid accuracy from farther away.
- Advanced Optics – The widest array of lens options to fit the view and spot size you need for your application
- Scalable P-i-P & Thermal Fusion – Blend thermal with visible light images onscreen for easy identification; includes picture-in-picture window sizing
- Delta T & Multiple Measurement Tools – Powerful onscreen analytics include differential temperature, 5 measurement spots, 5 box areas, isotherm and more for detailed analysis.
- Annotation – Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch notes and drawings; include additional measurements with Extech MeterLink® clamp and moisture meters.
- Humidity & Insulation Alarms – Available on bx models to quickly alert you to detected moisture intrusion and insulation issues.
Each Unit Includes
- SD Memory Card
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-260V AC adaptor/charger
- Two rechargeable batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power supply (with multi-plugs)
- FLIR Tools software
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Sun shield
- Bluetooth® headset
- Camera lens cap
- Hard case
- FLIR IRW-3CInfraRed Window 3"(O.D. 3.9"/99mm)
Order #: IRW-3C
Mfg #: 19251-100Availability: Call for Availability$309.00
- FLIR IRW-4CInfraRed Window 4"(O.D. 5.01"/127mm)
Order #: IRW-4C
Mfg #: 19252-100Availability:Out of stock$419.00
- FLIR IRW-2CInfraRed Window 2"(O.D. 2.87"/73mm)
Order #: IRW-2C
Mfg #: 19250-100Availability: Call for Availability$209.00