Order #: T1020-28
Mfg #: 72501-0102
Exceptional Measurement Performance When you need the most accurate temperature measurements, from wide angle to telephoto Outstanding Image Clarity An extraordinarily sensitive detector, enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax ™ Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive
- T1020 12 IR Camera 1024x768 Resolution 30Hz with 28 degree Lens.
- Exceptional Measurement Performance.
- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR Optical System lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous auto-focus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- Outstanding Image Clarity.
- An extraordinarily sensitive detector enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax ™
- 1024x768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera
- Exceptional Thermal sensitivity of < 0.02°C at +30°C, 2x better than the industry standard
- UltraMax™ super-resolution quadruples the pixel count up to 3.1 MP, for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX ® embosses visual details on the thermal image
- Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert.
- Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive
- Programmable buttons allow you to configure the camera to fit your work flow
- Dynamic focus control adjusts to your touch so you can dial in images perfectly
- Radiometric recording captures full resolution, full-frame video for comprehensive analysis
- One-click Rapid Report ™ generation lets you share images and findings fast
Ultimate Resolution & Sensitivity
FLIR’s Best Handheld Imagery and Accuracy
- 3 superior thermal imaging choices including 640 × 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax™ – a 4× improvement for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX® enhancement that etches key visible details such as numbers, labels, etc. onto live, stored, and UltraMax thermal images for easier locating
- Class-leading sensitivity as fine as <0.02°C for outstanding image quality and subtler thermal patterns
- Temperature range calibrations up to 2,000°C for measuring the hottest targets
Cover All the Angles - Image Faster - Work More Comfortably
T-Series cameras are incredibly flexible, making them extremely easy to aim, focus, and use.
- Rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees
- Auto orientation orients onscreen data to portrait or landscape view
- Fastest auto focus, manual control, and more for precision imaging
Get the Word Out Immediately & Decisions Back Sooner
Share images, embed meter data, wirelessly or with FLIR Tools for PC or Mac.
- FLIR Tools Mobile app connects cameras to mobile devices so you can stream live thermal video, take remote control, analyze stored images, and email findings quickly from the field.
- FLIR MeterLink® Test & Measurement tools transmit readings directly to the camera, which stores the data with radiometric images as you capture them for use in reports.
- FLIR Tools reporting software provides extra power to add more measurement tools to images, generate in-depth reports, update camera firmware, and more.