InfraRed Window 3"(O.D. 3.9"/99mm)
Order #: IRW-3C
Mfg #: 19251-100
Contact our Certified Thermographer Ben at 800-854-4960.
Availability: Call for Availability
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Minimizes time and cost of complying with NFPA 70E requirements for electrical inspections
- Decreases risk of arc flash incidents and resultant injuries (compared with other inspection methods)
- Perform both Visual andThermal inspections through the broadband crystal window which is compatible with all thermal cameras and UV, Visual and Fusion inspections (Fusion requires a camera with LED light feature)
- Integrity and environmental ratings of cabinets are intact even after installation
- Rugged anodized aluminum frame & cover
- Hinged cover always stays attached to base unit (minimizes risk of dropping parts around electrical cabinets)
- Windows are sized to match dimensions of standard knockout punches
- Easy to install — 3 step installation
- Provides approx. 30x more holding surface area securing the window to the cabinet door (vs. mounting screws)
- Mount on steel and Lexan panels
- No screw holes to drill or screws to attach
- Window labeling/ID# inside the cover
- Limited LifetimeWarranty against manufacturer defects
All products in this series