Order #: E86-24-EST
Mfg #: 78521-2102
Only need this item for a short time?
The FLIR E86-EST handheld thermal camera is a non-contact screening tools that serve as a first line of defense against potential health risks.
- Temperature Range: 15°C to 45°C (59°F to 113°F)
- Quick installation and setup, easy to deploy
- Onboard screening funtionality+capabilities to stream to external Screening SW(FLIR SCREEN EST)
- Compatible with FLIR Screen EST desktop software.
- This FLIR EST thermal screening solution detects and visualizes heat to quickly identify individuals with an elevated skin temperature.
- With 464 x 348 thermal pixel resolution and bright touchscreen display, the E86-EST offers accurate, easy-to-interpret temperature measurement.
- The on-camera FLIR Screen-EST Mode offers visual positioning guides, automatic sampling to maintain an updated temperature average, and graphic pass/fail indicators for results, reducing the burden on screening station operators.
Each Unit Includes
- Infrared camera with lens
- Battery (2 ea)
- Battery charger
- Front protection
- Carabiner hook
- Straps (hand, wrist)
- Hard transport case
- Lens caps
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Power supplies
- Torx T10 wrench
- Cables (USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI), USB-C to USB Type-A with power supply included
- Remote operation button
- 8 GB SD card
- Printed documentation