3000A Flexible Clamp Meter LCD,Bluetooth,10",NIST
Order #: CM55-NIST
Mfg #: CM55-NIST
The FLIR Flexible Clamp Meters with Bluetooth® are ergonomic tools designed to simplify difficult current measurements. Made with a narrow flexible coil clamp, the CM55 and CM57 let you easily take measurements in tight or awkward spots— a difficult task with a traditional hard jaw clamp meter. With Bluetooth communication for remote viewing and data transfer to iOS® and Android devices via the FLIR Tools Mobile App, you can analyze and share data fast right from the jobsite. This model includes a NIST certificate to ensure that your new unit meets your quality standards from day one.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- TAKE ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS IN TIGHT OR AWKWARD SPOTS. - Tricky conductors conquered
- Snake the coil around obstacles with ease, even in deep, crowded cabinets
- True RMS AC Current up to 3,000 Amps for multiple conductor measurements
- Inrush current function for equipment start-up spikes
- EASY INSPECTION AND NAVIGATION. - Designed with your convenience in mind
- Standalone flexible clamp meter displays the readings you need
- Bright, dual LED worklights provide built-in illumination for dark cabinets
- Drop tested to 3 meters, portable, lightweight, and tangle-free without compromising measurement range
- REMOTE VIEWING FROM A SAFE DISTANCE. - Transfer & view data on mobile devices with FLIR Tools Mobile App
- Connect to iOS and Android smartphones or tablets
- Multiple units wirelessly connect for remote viewing of multiphase systems
- Data recording for trend analysis transferable via Bluetooth
- CM55 - 10" (25.4cm) for easy maneuverability and compact convenience
- CM57 - 18" (45.72 cm) for larger and multiple conductor measurements, double-wrap requirements, and deeper access
All products in this series