FLIR A325SC for Rent
Advanced Infrared Camera -20c to 120c 320 X 240
Order #: A325SC-RENT2
Mfg #: A325SC-RENT2
Designed from the ground up to deliver the accurate thermal imaging and repeatable temperature readings you need, the FLIR A325sc provides more than 76,000 accurate temperature measurements in every image. This uncooled thermal imaging camera offers digital input directly to FLIR ResearchIR for start-and-stop recording, making it an excellent choice for a variety of research and science applications
- Fast Data Transfer
- A325sc supports 14-bit, 320 x 240 data-streaming over Ethernet at rates as high as 60 Hz.
- Plug and Play
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliance streamlines setup, and supports easy integration with third-party software.
- Advanced Software Options
- A325sc works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max software or MathWorks® Matlab, for intuitive viewing and recording, and advanced processing power.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit