LD22 LED Flashlight with 2 AA Batteries, strobe/burst, 215 L
Order #: LD22G2BK-B
Mfg #: LD22G2BK-B
A Slim AA LED Flashlight for Any Situation The LD22 G2 is an updated version of one of Fenix's most popular flashlight. The light is powered by two AA batteries, and is designed to maintain a slim profile of easy portability. An included stainless steel pocket clip provides a durable and secure way to keep this device with you at all times. Fenix used premium materials including stainless steel, hard anodized aluminum, and rubber O-ring seals to ensure this light is just as comfortable in the back country as it is in your glove compartment or utility drawer. Powerful LED Outputs The LD22 utilizes a Cree XP-G2 (R5) LED and a precision crafted reflector to generate a stunning and smooth beam. In turbo mode, this light produces 215 lumens. A side switch, used in conjunction with the rear tail-switch, cycles through four output modes allowing you to find the perfect lighting for your situation. Often times, compact AA flashlights sacrifice power or longevity in order to utilize the more widely available power source. Fenix worked hard to make sure the LD22's performance was competitive with larger lights, resulting in an incredibly versatile piece of gear. SOS and strobe modes add survival and self-defense functionality to this light.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Included two-way pock clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Intelligent memory circuit which allows the light to automatically enter the previously used brightness level when turned on
- Maximum beam throw: 113 meters
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Push-button tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side mode switch in the front, fast and convenient
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Fenix LD22 User Manual
- 156mm/6.1in (Length) x 21.5 mm/.9inches (Diameter)
- 60-grams weight (excluding batteries)
- Batteries Not Included - Powered by two 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Lithium Non-rechargeable or Ni-MH rechargeable)
4 Brightness Modes Plus Rapid Strobe and Hidden SOS
- Turbo - 215 Lumens - 2 hr. 30 min.
- High - 105 Lumens - 6 hr.
- Mid - 50 Lumens - 14 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens - 150 hr.
Each Unit Includes
- 1 Holster
- 1 Belt Clip
- 1 Lanyard
- 2 Spare O-ring
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- 1 Warranty Card
All products in this series
- Fenix LD75CLD75C LED Flashlight, req. 8@ CR123 or 4@18650, Blk, 4200 lum
- Fenix LD50LD50 LED Flashlight, req. 2@ 18650 Batt, strobe, 1800 lumens
- Fenix LD60LD60 LED Flashlight, req. 6@ CR123 or 3@18650, Blk, 2800 lum
- Fenix LD22LD22 LED Flashlight, req. 2 AA Batteries, strobe/burst, 215 L$73.00
- Fenix LD12LD12 LED Flashlight, req. 1 AA Battery, strobe/burst, 125 L$66.00
- Fenix LD02LD02 LED Flashlight with 1 AAA Battery, Black, 100 lumens$40.00
- Fenix LD41LD41 LED Flashlight, req. 4 AA Batteries, strobe/burst, 360 L
- Fenix LD09BATLD09 LED Flashlight with 1 AA Battery, SOS, 130 lumens
- Fenix LD11LD11 LED Flashlight, req. 1 AA or 1@14500 batt, strobe, 300 L