Non-Certified X-Back Vest Orange
Order #: 26030
Mfg #: 26030
Special Price $9.45 Regular Price $9.95
Series 2600 Temperature/Process Controllers set a new standard for quality, versatility, ease-of-use, and value. While they include a high level of standard features, many function setup items appear in the control menu only when the function is selected, so you don't have to wade through unnecessary items. Units feature a universal input for thermocouple types J, K, E, T, L, N, B, C, S & R; RTDs 100Ω Plt. NIST, 100Ω Plt. DIN, 120Ω Ni Industrial, 1000Ω Plt. DIN; differential input (-10 to +10 mV DC) and process input (0 to 20 mA DC, 0 to 10 VDC). A standard 24 Volt isolated, regulated power supply is included to operate most standard 4-20 mA transmitters. Standard features include Self-Tune, Fuzzy Logic, fully adjustable PID, Auto/Manual control with bumpless transfer and front panel activation key, percent output indication, peak and valley indication, and loop break protection and indication. For process inputs, the display is fully programmable from -1999 to +9999 with selectable decimal point location. Most thermocouple and RTD inputs can show whole or tenth degree displays. The Series 2600 is available with single or dual setpoint outputs and can be programmed for on-off, PID or heat/cool or latching alarm. All outputs are isolated from the inputs. Outputs include 10 Amp relay and 0-20 mA DC (scalable).
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Output A: Relay
- Output B: None
- Alarm: No
- Selectable Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltage, or DC current
- Input Impedance: Thermocouple: 3 Megohms minimum; Voltage: 5000 Ohms; Current: 10 Ohms; RTD Current: 200µA maximum
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment, 0.56"" (14.2 mm) high LED
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of span, ±1 least significant digit
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC nominal, +10% -15%, 50 to 400 Hz, single phase; 132 to 240 VDC +10% -20%
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)
- Control Output Ratings: Relay: SPDT, 10 A @ 240 VAC resistive, 1/2 hp @ 120 VAC, 1/3 hp @ 240 VAC; Alarm Relay: SPST, 3 A @ 240 VAC resistive; Proportional Current: 0-20 mA DC, scalable into 600 Ohms maximum
- Weight:13 oz (369 g)
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)