Dwyer Instruments SAH-22
Order #: SAH-22
Mfg #: SAH-22
Only need this item for a short time?
The patent pending Quad Flow Design Technology is based on controlling air flow and minimizing back pressure which yields superior measurement accuracy. Featuring Wi-Fi direct communication, with a range of 200 yards between the hood and a handheld test instrument, the user interface, mobility, data storage and transmission has never been better. The SMART Air Hood includes Predictive Balancing, an industry first for air flow balancing. Predictive Balancing is a method of projecting the optimal flow set point for each diffuser while balancing the HVAC system. The handheld software application includes algorithms enabling Predictive Balancing to achieve best in class accuracy. Balancing can be done with just one technician.
- Patent pending Quad Flow Design Technology directs the circulating air patterns to provide a more even air flow that minimizes backpressure, enabling accurate readings.
- Predictive Balancing is a process that guides the balancing technician on setting the optimal flow set point for each sequential terminal. With the PredictAir™ Application Software, the balancing process takes much less time thatn traditional air balancing methods.
- The ergonomic design is much lighter and easier to work with than the existing bulky air hoods, providing greater maneuverability and less physical strain. One technician can complete the air balancing.
- Wi-Fi direct wireless communication provides a range up to 200 yards (183 m)
Each Unit Includes
- SMART Air Hood™ Balancing Instrument
- handheld test instrument
- extendable pole 4.5' to 12'
- extendable pole 2' to 4'
- pole safety clamp
- stationary pole adapter
- cable adapter
- charger and cables for SAH and handheld
- travel case