Dwyer Instruments RMC-103-SSV
Rate-Master Flowmeter,10" Scale 20-200 SCFH Air, SS valve
Order #: RMC-103-SSV
Mfg #: RMC-103-SSV
The Rate-Master Flowmeter line of direct reading precision flowmeters incorporates many unique user features at moderate cost. These low cost flowmeters are ideal for general use. Easy to read design - The direct reading scales eliminate troublesome conversions. The scales are brushed aluminum, coated with epoxy and the graduations are on both sides of the indicating tube. Special integral flow guides stabilize the float throughout the range to keep it from hunting or wandering in the bore. The float is highly visible against a white background. Construction assures accuracy - All Rate-Master flowmeter bodies are injection molded of tough, clear, shatter-proof polycarbonate plastic around a precision tapered pin. The result is accurate and repeatable readings. The single piece plastic body is mounted to a stainless steel back bone into which pipe thread inserts are welded to absorb piping torque. Precision metering valves of brass or stainless steel (specify BV or SSV on order) are available as an optional extra and permit precise flow adjustments. For vacuum applications, Model RMA units are available with top mounted valves (specify TMV). The small Series RMA models are accurate within +/- 4% of full scale reading; Series RMB within +/- 3%; large Series RMC within +/- 2%. Installation is simple - The Rate-Master flowmeter can be neatly through-panel mounted to keep flow tube centers in the same plane as the panel surface or surface mounted on the panel by means of tapped holes in the backbone. When through-panel mounted, the bezel automatically positions the instrument at the correct depth in the panel cutout. Surface mounted units can also be held in place by the piping. All mounting hardware plus installation and operating instructions are included. Easy-to-Interchange bodies - Within a given Series Rate-Master flowmeter bodies can be instantly interchanged. Simply "unplug" the body from backbone and replace it with another. O-rings provide a tight seal on inlet and outlet. Piping remains undisturbed. Interchangeability is useful where different scale ranges are sometimes required at the same location in the laboratory or plant. Cleaning is easy - To release the plastic flowmeter body from the stainless steel backbone, just remove four screws. Pipe thread flow connections remain undisturbed. Remove the slide cover and the plug ball stop, clean the flow tube with soap and water and reassemble. It's that simple.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 10" Scale
- 20-200 SCFH Air
- stainless steel valve
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-82D-SSVRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 1-12 GPH&0.06-0.76 LPM H2O, SS$60.50
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-83DRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 1-20 GPH & 0.065-1.25 LPM Wate$47.00
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-53D-SSVRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 10-100SCFH&5-50LPM Air,SS Valv$60.50
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-57-SSVRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 60-600 SCFH Air, SS valve$60.50
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-54Rate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 20-200 SCFH Air$47.00
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-54DRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 20-200 SCFH & 10-95 LPM Air$47.00
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-84Rate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 4-40 GPH Water$47.00
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-53DRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 10-100 SCFH & 5-50 LPM Air$47.00
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-82-SSVRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 1-12 GPH Water, SS valve$60.50
- Dwyer Instruments RMB-54D-SSVRate-Master Flowmeter, 5" Scale 20-200 SCFH & 10-95 LPM Air, S$60.50